In the meantime I thought I'd offer an update on what's new and interesting around these parts.
- Georgia has started to climb stairs. She does this quickly and with great pride. It only terrifies me slightly.
- On Saturday I got to hit up one of my favourite thrift spots - St Vincent de Paul in Belleville. Who am I kidding? It's my favourite thrift spot. I scored some amazing textiles. Yards and yards of tacky cat prints and pure grey wool.
- Found and purchased these lovelies for the little miss.
- Been working hard on developing a few new products for the shop. Until then I still have lots of half price chalkboard and simple totes in stock!
- I've also been planning fun blog events for the next few months. I know I've been remiss in my blogging duties (blame it on the product development), so I want to make it up to you all with some really rad stuff very soon.
See you soon lovelies!