I’m moving. Have I mentioned that I’m moving? I know I have. I’ll probably continue to for the next little bit. I’m sorry.
In an attempt to get things a little more organized for our new space, I spent last night creating some fancy-pants labels for my craft bins.
Here’s what I came up with…
1. Find a picture of an index card or label that you like. Save to your desktop. Use this one if you like.
2. Open the image in a photo editing program. I used Photoshop, but Microsoft Paint will work as well. (You can also download Photoscape to your computer or work online with Picnik).
3. Label your cards with your selected font. I used a font called Cursive that I downloaded from DaFont. Some of my labels included patterned fabric, stamps & ink, embellishments, etc.
4. Print out your new labels. I loaded mine into a Word document and printed them from there.
5. Cut out your labels. Because my label image blended in with my white cardstock, I chose to outline my image with a black border to provide a straight cutting guide.
6. Laminate those suckers!
And that's it! Cute, removable labels. I love them. They make my craft space seem just a teeny bit more sane.
Alright, it's time to start packing again!
Don't forget about my resin belt buckle giveaway! Only a day and a half left to enter!
Again, sorry for the terrible pictures. The new camera can't arrive soon enough.